Naturalist, Wildlife Photographer & Filmmaker
He is the Founder Tethys Creations & Expeditions, Project head & strategy consultant at Rishi Valmiki Eco School, Mumbai and Projects Consultant & Associate Photographer at Sanctuary Nature Foundation.
Awards & achievements:
- Carl Zeiss Wildlife Conservation Award 2015
- Sanctuary Asia and Sanjay Gandhi National Park Photography Competition 2015
- SAEVUS – YES Bank, Natural Capital Award for Nature’s Trailblazers 2014 – ‘Gangetic ecosystems with a focus on Gangetic Dolphins’ – a conservation photo story.
- Sanctuary Asia Wildlife Photographer of the Year Awards (Special mentions) 2010-2013
- Lost Amphibians of India – Amphibian Photography Contest 2013
- Maharashtra State Biodiversity Board Photography Competition – 2013-2015
- Sanctuary Asia & Deutsche Bank Green Karbon Photographer
- “The Budding Birdwatcher” at 25th Maharashtra Birdwatcher Conference, Mumbai – 2011.
- Maratha Sahayyak Mandal – Maharashtra Times – Photographer 2015
- BBC “Veolia Environnement Wildlife Photographer of the Year Competition”, 2011 – Natural History Museum, London (Semifinals)
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year Competition”, 2016 – Natural History Museum, London (Semifinals)
- Speaker at the Oikos One World Conference – Asia Meet 2016
- Pratima Photography Contest – Macro Photographer – 2017
- National Biodiversity Authority Photography Contest (NatureinFocus) – Special Mention – 2017
- RoundGlass Samsara Wildlife Photographer 2017
- RoundGlass Samsara Conservation Photographer 2017
- Sanctuary Nature Foundation Wildlife Photographer of the year – Nature in Urbania – 2017
- Speaker at “Young Ecologists Talk & Interact (YETI)” 2018 national conference on ecology
- Speaker at Uttar Pradesh International Bird Festival 2018 – organised by State Ministry of Tourism & Ministry of Forests
- Certified sound recordist – Macaulay Library – Cornell Lab of Ornithology