Researcher, & Bird Conservationist
- PhD on “Ecology of Sloth bears in Bellary dist” from Dept of Wildlife and Management, Kuvempu University, Shimoga
- Member, Indian Birds Conservation Network (IBCN) &
- Hon President, Society for Wildlife and Nature (SWaN)-Hospet
- Re-discovered Great Indian Bustards in remote corners of Bellary and Koppal districts in 2006 and still documenting their movements. In a rapid survey conducted in March 2016, discovered 12 Individuals in Bellary rural.
- Discovered 16 Long billed Vultures in North Karnataka and breeding population and Identified rare flora and fauna in Sandur hill ranges where rampant mining is going on.
- Initiated the hobby of bird watching in Bellary district since 2000 AD and documented more than 230 species of birds in Hampi vicinity.
- Represented a wildlife film “Jungle book bear” in International Film Festival held in Irkutsk, Siberia, Russia in 2013.
TNA Perumal Award for photography and conservation, from Focus Academy, Bangalore.