All the outstation delegates who shall be visiting Goa to participate in the Bird Festival are expected to make their own arrangements of stay while in Goa.
Looking for suggestions?
• Accommodation at Valpoi : The particulars of all private hotels in Sattari Taluka along with the tariff is also indicated. Click here. The delegates are requested to directly contact the hotels concerned for booking their accommodation well in advance.
• Hospitality of GTDC : The particulars of property managed by Goa Tourism Development Corporation in Goa along with tariff structure.
Accommodation at Festival Venue : Book your camping tent / dormitory
- Limited accommodation facility i.e Camping Tents & Dormitory are provided at the Bird festival site (Forest Training School complex at Valpoi).
- The location is very convenient for the festival. Please be aware that facilities are basic with only portable loos provided. Electricity is available.
- Since the camping tents are limited, each tent will have 2/4 occupants on sharing basis and dormitories will be per bed basis.
- Tariff charges : Tented accommodation 2/4 men tent ( On sharing basis) @Rs 500 per day per delegate and Dormitory bed @Rs 300 per day per delegate
- Accommodation at Valpoi shall be reserved only after successful registration on first come first serve basis.
Interested delegates may contact the:
O/o Dy. Conservator of Forests,
North Goa Division,
Forest Office Complex ,
Shantinagar , Ponda – Goa.
Phone no. 0832-2312095 Fax – 0832-2312856,
For booking of dormitories / tented accommodation by remitting the tariff which is payable in advance by way of Demand draft drawn in favour of Dy. Conservator of Forests, North Goa Division, Forest Office Complex , Shantinagar , Ponda – Goa.
• Gates are closed to vehicles at 10.30pm.
• No Dogs or any animals allowed on the camping site.
• Arrivals to report to Range Forest Officer, Valpoi, Sattari – Goa to be located to your tent/ dormitory .
• No open Fires! Or No naked flames in tents.
• The site should be all quiet after 11pm.
If you have already booked a tent / dormitory, please bring your acknowledgement with you to check in with our volunteers when you arrive.
Book your camping today! Camping is available from Thursday , 16th Jan to Sunday, 19th January, 2020